Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why are my friends making me choose?

Hi.I am 14 years old and im in year 9.I have group of friends who really dispise my other friend so they kicked her out of the group.A month later my friends say choose between them or her.I feel like i said the right things.I said if i said to you that i choose you over her then ill be lieying to u and if i said to her i choose her over u then id b lieying her.There is one girl in my group that controls everyone and has a leash for everyone but because she couldnt control me shes blanking me.Her best friend gives me evils tbh i aint bothered.What more do they want from me r they trying to make a game out of it?!!! even my friend is afraid of being friends with me cos she thinks the controlable one will think bad of her.U SHOULDNT B AFRAID OF UR OWN M8S!!!!!!! They were saying a whole pack of lies to my face like childish suggestions like "u give J** the special treatment" WTF!!! There is 1 hour at lunch time i give J** half an hour and them half an hour.Whats the problem.Plz just help!! I know i did the right thing not choosing but i dunno.. Im a confused kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment