Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Alex Riley possibly injured after his match at Capitol Punishment?

If he is I would be mad because he deserves a push and I think he if he could win the money in the bank he could compete for the WWE title I like him better as a face than a heel, the feud with The Miz I want to be over so Riley can get more of a push. Riley is one of my favorite wrestlers today. The Picture does not look that bad if it is then it will be bad for wwe since they want Miz vs Riley feud to go on instead of being short also he could get a title shot soon so he does deserve more of a push than now so I hope his arm is not serious so he can stay and be helpful to wwe and getting a push, So we will have to wait and see how his injury is I really hope it's not bad. So this is what I think of Alex Rileys arm injury like I said I hope it's not serious since he is one of my favorites in WWE today.

No comments:

Post a Comment