Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whats up with this girl?

Alright, theres this girl that ive liked for the past about 2 months. We first met and had a little connection, or at least i had a pretty broad view that i thought we did. For the next couplew days afterwards we texted about everynight and then bam we just stoped texting, i asked her if she liked my one friend that se always asked about, No was her answer. That same friend asked her about me and told her we would be a good couple, she only replied to the couple part with " Maybe :] " so i assume thats a yes? Fastfoward a couple weeks to this week, Up until this week ive barely talked to her because of sports and the past like 4 nights ive ben trying to text her but she really isnt answering or not holding the conversation. We were supposed to hangout today but i had to cancle on her, She didnt reply to my text and didnt even bother to tr and hangout. Idk whats up, did she lose intrest in me? or did she never have intrest in me? my one friend said she was just playing hard to get, its just super frustrating and im pretty clueless, is she mad at me? I was also told that if i ust tell her that i like her, that is what she was waiting for. P,s i did tell her i liked her basicly but i was high at the time so im pretty sure she didnt believe me. I was thinking about goign to her best friend about it, see what she has to know, see if she can help possibly? Should i just tell her i have feelings for her? Ive already given her space but it wasnt by choice, i think she might have lost interest while i gave her space in that 2 week period, idk? And to Clarify the cancleing thing, she agreed to hangout but i dont think she even attempted to hang out with me, like prior to me canceling.

No comments:

Post a Comment