Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does it mean when a guy looks at you alot?

Like today He was wearing two pairs of trousers and when he went to get out money from the pair inside it looked kind of dodgy people were laughing so he looks at me? Today someone was also saying how they werent alowed to sit close together and he went ' incase they have sexual intercourse' well looking at me. I also had on shorts and a tight top and he was always looking at me, checking me out. We were sitting down and I went to crawl to put something in the bin ( only like lean over) and he was starting wide eyed. And I think he had a ***** well tbh I was pretty horny aswell. How can I control this? He never seems to really talk to me and flirt though we hang around each other, he just admires from affar. What can I do to move things on?

No comments:

Post a Comment