Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this girl like me or something?

Im a guy and i sat beside a girl in class and i added her to facebook and then we had a facebook convo and i said she was not worthy to be on my list and deleted her. Then after i deleted her i sent another request the next day and i also sent some msgs like yoo $lut, go make me a sandwich kthxx :) and hi ugly :) and i said i was sorry for being mean and she said to stop sending her messages or she was gona report me. Then i called her babe and told her to add me again and she replied babe? I donr think so. So it stopped but i kept looking at her profile and it kept saying friend request sent so she didnt reject it. Then i canceled the request and readded her nd she accepts it this time. Why did she no to adding me then added me? She has a boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment