Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i have sex with him?

hello i am 13, nearly 14 , and ive been going out with this guy i really like for a couple of months, hes 10 months older than me. we are always with each other and are sooo close !! im not good at trusting people but he promises me that he would never cheat on me. im scared of losing him cause hes got a lot of girls that really like him mbut he always says ' but ive picked you and i would never change that tbh', i think this is very sweet but he also said' the only girl i would let or do anything with would be you' this is giving me the impression that he wants to have sex, i want to but am scared that he will just 'hump and dump' me as people say, ive never givin oral sex or anything like that at all so i dont no how to, can you give me tips on how to get started and if i should go for it or not thank you :))) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment