Friday, July 15, 2011

Is there anyone out there that knows how i feel? (anxiety)?

I DO KNOW!!!!! I am 19 now, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depression at age 13. I have had tons and tons of severe panic attacks which are NOT controllable at all!!, but you can learn how to cope with them and you will learn your "starting signs", I had my worst panic attack my freshman year of high school during band camp. It was the worst most scariest thing I had EVER been through! I literally thought I was going to die!!!! I have been on several different medications, and I have only found 2 that I like. I was on 20mg Lexapro but I had to quit that because it was really expensive, but now I am on 40mg Celexa, which has been a lifesaver!!!!! I use to see a therapist for Cognitive behavioral therapy which has been proven to be the best method to control anxiety, but not even that could help me.. But dont let your anxiety control your life, you control your anxiety!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment