Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please help me with advice?

a rumour started about me I know who started it and the person is wandering why I was ignoring her. I don't see her much tbh anymore. But still she made up a rumour from months ago. She kept testing me saying what's up I said I heard you have been spreading a rumour about me( I'm not bothered about it as I know it isn't true) but then she said what's the rumour, I said I'll talk tomorrow then she said I won't be walking with you tomorrow because my other friends actually talk about interesting stuff. I wasn't going to tell her the rumour because I know she will spin it round to me and be like yes it's true even though it isn't. I said talk to you tomorrow but after what she saud about no having anything interesting to talk about I might just completely ignore her. What do you think? I have lots of other good friends that believe me and I can completely forget it tbh! Do you think I'm being un fair? I want to talk no more about it! Rumour started today, hasn't gone round the hole year just the class. Please give advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment