Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm not superstitious but is this a sign?

I was supposed to take a plane from NY to California and this is the second time it was canceled. I am flying because I'm supposed to be bringing my friend some things which her friend was supposed to drop off so that at the same time I can visit her and see her new apt(She just moved there). The first time I didn't fly because her friend brought me my friend's things but one of the boxes was missing. The second my flight was cancelled completely. Then my sister told me she had a dream that something happened to me. I am not superstitious at all but I was told that this is "a sign" That i'm not supposed to fly. I am freaking out, do you agree that this is a sign, should I cancel the flight and have someone else bring her the things?

No comments:

Post a Comment