Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ds or PSP when traveling out of country?

Im traveling to nigeria and was thinking about selling my psp and buying a ds and pokemon and other games to play why Im there. Orginally I was gonna import monster hunter portable 3rd, but the vita is coming out soon and it might be made in english by then. Recently portable 3rd hd version was announced on the psp and tbh I know how everyone was begging for monster hunter on the ps3, but to me they havent changed anything just stretched the game and its like remote play with your psp on a lcd. It doesn't look worth it. But I want different opinions on what you guys think... maybe I could buy phantasy star portable or if you know good games please tell me so I have a reason to keep my psp. If I should get a ds what games should I get other than pokemon that are both online or have good end game material offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment